This year, SARA has been asked to fill 15 volunteer positions for the 2019 Blue Ridge Marathon, assisting with Volunteer Check-In and Packet Pick-Up!
To help us fill the slots, please complete each step in the registration process below and let us know if you have questions!!
- Go to the following link: http://
roanokeoutsidefoundation. volunteerlocal.com/volunteer/? id=33896
- Complete the registration information and remember to tell them you are will SARA Roanoke.
- Sign up for one (or more, if you want!) of the following available volunteer positions:
- Volunteer Check-In: April 8, 2019 (Password: HELP)
- Volunteer Check-In: April 10, 2019 (Password: HELP)
- Volunteer Check-In: April 12, 2019 (Password: HELP)
- Packet Pick-Up: April 12, 2019 (Password: DOWN)
4. Contact Laura Guilliams at SARA Roanoke to let her know you have registered (so that we can keep an accurate count of volunteers) by emailing: email@example.com!
If the requested shifts do not work for your schedule, no worries! Just sign up for another position/shift that you can do!!
By volunteering, you are helping SARA Roanoke earn $475 to support survivors of sexual violence in our community!! Thank you!