Invite SARA to train your organization, staff, faith group, school, students, or any other group that is interested! The goals of SARA’s community education and training efforts are to increase public awareness about the impact of sexual violence, promote community involvement, foster a multidisciplinary systems approach to survivors of sexual violence, and challenge the prevailing attitudes and dispel the myths that perpetuate the problem of sexual violence.
SARA offers free specialized training, workshops, and sexual violence prevention programming to the general public as well as professional groups and individuals in the Roanoke Valley.
- SafeDates Curriculum, learn more here.
- Sexual Violence 101
- Healthy sexuality and relationships
- Power and Control
- Bystander Intervention
- Boundaries and Respect
- Sexual Violence and the LGBT+ Community
- How to Support Survivors of Sexual Violence
- Sexual Violence and Teens